Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

It was a wonderful Christmas! Every year I feel like we have more and more to be thankful for...This year on Christmas Eve we went to church with the Peters Family and my Aunt and Uncle came with Chirs, Becca, and Fisher. Then the Peters Fam came back to our house for a yummy ham dinner. It was nice to spend time together.Then Chirstmas morning Liv got us up about 7, not too bad! We had to wake up Maddie but thats normal! They were so excited and just kept ripping into everything. My mom, dad, and sister came over Christmas morning and we opened gifts with them and had a yummy breakfast casserole. (all we've done is eat) It was a great morning. I got a new camera! so I had fun taking pics all morning...All those Barbies....DONKEY!! (inside joke between these two?)Then after laying around in our mess all day, we finally got showered and dressed and went to my moms for dinner. (once again, eating!!) There we visited with The Simon Family and The Stones. The kids all had P.Js on and played with their new toys. Scott came up to visit Wendy and we just hung out...After everyone left our girls decided to sleep at Grammie and Papas so Mike and I went home to get some much needed sleep!:) Maddie told my mom "she wanted to stay because she had no kids at her house" it was funny...
Maddie, Liv, Grace

Fisher, Liv, Jessie, Grace